Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Life's a Beach Challenge

Over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Life's a Beach so I couldn't resist doing a little quickie with my foot paper clips. I found these babies at WalMart back in 2008 and for awhile I used them quite a lot.  You can see those posts HERE. Notice they're blue, 'cause that's what color my toes generally turn in the wet sand. LOL  Papers are from the really old DCWV Summer glitter stack, the letters are Sticko.  Didn't have any sand so I used some vermiculite.  As usual, the DT is fabulously inspirational so pop on over to WW and check it out.  I'm also entering this in the ATC's and Cards with Attitude Anything Goes Challenge, Simon Says Stamp Tags or ATC's Challenge and the Simply Create Too Summer/Vacation Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. this is so cute, i love the foot print detail and the sandy toes so cute....love this thanks for sharing at wicked wednesday

    Tina
    guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this??? LOVE those paper clips, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday,my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, that is the cutest, love those clips and your sand, cool ATC, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ATC! I can feel the sand between my toes! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, fun card, Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs with Attitude. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool Donna & a very clever ATC - i love it!! Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper clip toes, they're adorable...you always have the perfect embellies in your stash Donna. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week, it's always fun to see your fabulous creations.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ATC, love how you used the paper clips,
    Hugs Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those paperclips, what a fun bright layout!

    xo, Kristina
    Sharing bloggy love from SSS challenge
    Come by and see me sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from Wicked Wed ATC. This is a cute ATC. Especially like the use of the paperclips.
    Meliss
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!