Sunday, July 8, 2012

Macabre Monday Butchered Blueprint

Ahhh, another manic Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House with a challenge that always strikes fear in my heart.  It's "Butchered Blueprint" which mean the dreaded SKETCH.  I know that's supposed to make things easier, but usually for me, not so much. 
However, the Masterful Mistress has outdone herself and upon gazing at her rendering a thought immediately came to mind. (WOOHOO!)

Now don't think for a minute that this reflects any of my relationships, either past or present, but I've been dying to use Teri's Voodoo Woman from Delicious Doodles for some time now.  Ain't she purty?  Quite the eye for vengeance too, don'tcha think?  Yikes! I can't imagine where that last one is going.  (You dudes out there cringing yet?)  I'm hoping she doesn't reconcile, 'cause in my estimation, she's already cut off her nose to spite her face.

I had no probs pulling apart that butt ugly flower and using the petals for the X's in the sketch either.  Popped the image and sentiment for a little dimension.  The rest of the Minions had no probs with this challenge so if you're looking for inspiration, check out the dungeon HERE and don't forget to return for Wretched Wednesday where winners from last week are revealed and Creepy Glow honors us with her presence.  (Always a treat!) 

9 comments:

  1. Butt ugly flower haha you are too funny. Another AMAZING card from yourself and love that image too, but I think it is genius how you made it 3d with the real pin. SUPERB. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! You always make me laugh hun! Had a job with this sketch myself, total lack of inspiration for it. Love your take hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this gets my vote, won't even go to the don't cross Donna line, what a hoot, love those petals and cool image, have a great week, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh love it, a little scaryyyyyyyyyy jajaja but beautiful!!! Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS. IS. FREAKING. AWESOME. Love it, Donna, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note to self: keep on Donna Mundinger's good side.

    Love this project and the petals were transformed into a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is exactly why I save things like butt ugly flowers (that is sooo fun to type and say) - you never know when you might need them! What a fun creation for this very cool sketch. Teri's image is really cool but is somewhat frightening in a way. Brilliant idea for this challenge and lots of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!