Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New DT, New Challenges at Papelitos



Oh WOW!  I'm very excited to announce a new Papelitos Stamps Challenge Blog featuring the digi stamps from my talented DT sister at Dilly Beans, Cristina Valenzuela.  Cristina is from Spain and has a fun unique style and I'm honored to part of her very first DT.  Although I will probably only be participating only the first week of every month (unless I miraculously get it together), her challenges run weekly, you may enter up to 3 times per week, and you may enter with any stamps as long as you follow the challenge.  This very first challenge is an easy one, ANYTHING GOES!  WooHoo! 
Well, you know I love witches, so I couldn't resist using this adorable stamp Blairy for this very first challenge.  She was sooo much fun to color!  She's looking kind of perplexed.  What's wrong with witches, anyway?  The sentiment here is computer generated with the exception of the word "Witch" which was cut on my Cricut from the Stamped cartridge.
I've popped Blairy and the sentiment for a little dimension and added a few fun embellies.  The "W" in witch was embossed with the Tim Holtz Spiderweb folder.  So are you excited yet?  You should be.  There's lots of inspiration from a truly international DT at the Papelitos Stamps Challenge Blog so please visit us HERE to see awesome inspiration and find out about the fabulous prizes up for grabs for our very first challenge.  Please join us.  And check out all of Papelitos digi stamps HERE in Cristina's Etsy Shop.  She has something for EVERYONE.

7 comments:

  1. wow, love that witch, your colors are fab, gorgeous, and of course your detail, I love this stamp designer, fresh, creative and very inspirational, congrats on a new design slot, hugs, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful colors all gathered on this design. Love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on DT spot- Looks like a fun challenge, Awesome card Donna, as always, so creative and those colors just pop

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!This is Super Cool!!!Congrats on the DT Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello mrs donna...long time but your work is always candy for my soul. :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT.. your coloring is so AWESOME.. love this witch.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I love your coloring - the entire thing is just fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!