Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge "F" is for...


Don'tcha just LOVE ATC's?  Working in minature allows a few minutes of crafting time (ok, maybe more than a few, but...) to turn into something pretty darn cute and they're so much fun to make.  I had those few minutes and wanted to join in this week's Wicked Wednesday "F" is for...challenge.  (Stop laughing Carole and Margie)  In my case, F is for friend.  I used another of the new framed images at Dilly Beans, complete with sentiment.  You can find it HERE and BTW, Megan has a sale going on at the SHOP through July 4th of buy 10, get 10 free.  I just loved paper piecing these cute little gals and the frame sized perfectly in my Printmaster Program to work on the 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" card requirement.  I'm so glad there's that Saturday Reminder for the Wicked Wednesday Challenges or I might have missd this one.  And there's just loads of inspiration from the DT two times a week.  WooHoo!   I'm also entering this in the ATC's and Cards with Attitude challenge # 17 Anything Goes.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Where'd our sunshine go?

7 comments:

  1. This such a sweet ATC. Love the image you used, and the paper piecing is pretty cool!
    I also had fun with the F-word ATC challenge..VBG...saw you at Wicked Wednesday and popped over to say Hi!
    Our sunshine is also gone...but we do have winter. :)
    Hugs
    Rene
    PS Sorry made a booboo with my other comment so I re-did it. 8}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you are a wonderful artist and a great friend! :) LOVE their paper-pieced hair. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love your paper piecing! I am going to have to try ATCs AND tags. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great ATC Doinna - just love your paper piecing & gorgeous Dilly Beans images!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just "sweet".. i love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo Donna, you squeezed this adorable F is for... ATC in before the deadline! I always love your entries, but the paper piecing on these 2 cuties is over the top CUTE!!!
    Happy 4th, have fun celebrating and stay safe!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so cute! Lovely image you've used. Great colours too.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!