Friday, July 27, 2012

Dilly Beans Ribbon Challenge

Megan is having some computer woes so the Dilly Beans Challenge will be posted a bit late this week, but that doesn't mean you can't take a little peek at the challenge.  We want you to pull out your RIBBONS.  I must say I'm a bit of a ribbon collector and they seem to be multiplying.  Sooo many ribbons, what to choose?  Well, it's seems like I'm in kinda a Christmas mode at the mo and with all of the adorable Dilly Beans snowmen just waiting in the wings, I decided to pull one out.  #310 Happy Snowman is one of my absolute FAVES!  He's colored with Copics and backed by snowflakes from the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries Die.  To keep my ribbon banners from fraying, I first used my ATG gun to tape the ribbon to strips of card stock and then cut the notched end.  Easier to cut that way too.  Pop over to the Challenge Blog and click on the sidebar to go to my teamie's blogs if you just can't wait 'til the post goes up.  You'll be glad you did.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge, Charisma Cardz Monochrome Challenge, Pink by Design Christmas in July and Shelly's Images Christmas in July.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the snowman and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh beautiful card, love those blues and sweet sweet snowman, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Donna,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous Donna! LOVE how you've used your ribbon and this image is just so cute (and perfectly colored!)
    Thanks so much for joining our "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet card - the colours are gorgeous and that image is so sweet :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! the blues are just great...so refreshing to see in the middle of a hot summer! thanks for joining Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. I love the snowman. Thanks for linking up with us for the Ink it Pink Challenge.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. I love the snowman. Thanks for linking up with us for the Ink it Pink Challenge.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!