Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July, BBTB Blog Hop Winner and Let Freedom Ring .cut file Available


Well sorry folks, I've been scurrying around trying to get ready for our annual 4TH of July party, so again I've been slow on the crafting front. There is good news, however. The winner of the BBTB Blog Hop is Piali! Congratulations and thank you for participating! Please email me and I'll be happy to send your candy right out to you.

Also, for those of you who liked my Let Freedom Ring card, the . cut file is now available HERE at Custom Crops, with more detailed instructions on how it was created. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! Hugs! D

6 comments:

  1. Well I am on my way to get a .cut file of that... I hope that they appreciate you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You are so good at these fun shaped cards and mini books. keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another gorgeous creation. Happy 4th to you Donna...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th Donna I love this card! Have a wonderful part!
    hygs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bell is stunning !! beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!