Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot-The Inside Counts


This week The Cuttlebug Spot focusses on the inside of cards so I actually designed this card from the inside out. I challenged myself to use as many embossing folders and dies as I could so I've counted 5 different folders, two different Nesties, and 3 dies. WooHoo!
I really love the idea of all kinds of pop-ups so when I saw this Sizzix Bigz spiral ornament die I thought maybe it would work for the inside pop-up so I cut it in acetate on my Cuttlebug. The cute bee is a Cottage Cutz die exclusive to The Scrapping Cottage. I used the Nesties Blossom for the large polka dot flower and cuttled it with the large dot folder from the Baby cardmaking combo with the center cut from the paper from the front of the card using my petite scalloped circle. It is embossed with one of the small Cuttlebug flower folders. The green "grass" bottom mat is cuttled with Forest Branches and the top floral mat with the flower folder from the with Gratitude cardmaking combo. The floating flowers are prima.

On the front the individual flowers are cuttled with 2 different small flower folders. All of the printed papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line. LOVE IT! The adorable ladybug is a BossKut die and the sentiment letters are JoAnn Essentials. Please stop by The Cuttlebug Spot to view all of the fabulous cards from all of my Design Team sisters, and we're offering another great prize this week so come and play along.

10 comments:

  1. Cute as it can be.. does your brain ever stop creating? LOL You are one amazing lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I have been staring at the pics for 10 minutes! There's so much to see! Love the floating flowers. I can't figure out what they're floating on. Is it magic? And what's this Sizzix bigz die? Do I NEED it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Donna this is just too darn cute! I love the inside and the outside. Great, bright colors - just fabulous...Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card inside and out! I love the papers you used; everything is coordinated perfectly. I'm allergic to bees, but this little guy looks harmless! All of the details of this card are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna it is delightful, inside and out, eye candy galore. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!!! Donna, your creativity is amazing! All the pop up are so fabulous! Love this super adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi you don't know me but I am just thrilled with everything you do..gosh how I wish we were neighbors so I could just sit and spend the day in your craft room...
    oh what a dream!
    I guess now I can be your "follower" too! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog & for your kind words. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love that little ladybug. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Donna this is such a cute cute card and so much to see and so much work in it! Love all the gogeous colours and patterns and all the embossing detail aNd your floaters are fab! Another Donna masterpiece!!
    Hugs
    JULIEX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! Love both the inside and out! The bugs are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!