Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Spooks Come Out at Night


We have a new Challenge at The East Wind, The Spooks Come Out at Night.  Don'tcha just LOVE Halloween?  My project uses the fabulous Lucy Loo 'Spellbound'.  I decided to make a tag using papers from last year's Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells.  I thought it was fitting and it almost made itself.  I cut apart a Memory Box spider web border die and added it to top and bottom opposing corners.  The bright little spiders are Favorite Findings.

Lucy Loo is colored with Copics and fussy cut.  I decided not to pop her so this could also be used as a bookmark as well.  Perhaps for a cook book?  There's tons more inspiration on the Challenge Blog, as each of my teamies has chosen a different spooky East Wind stamp for this challenge.  We're so excited to see what you come up with.  Be sure to scroll down for last challenge's winners and don't forget our Zombies Contest on THeEastWind FB Group.  Only 2 more days to enter.  And would you like some insight into the artist herself and gorgeous coloring inspiration?  Check out the fab weekly videos on the Show Room Blog.

I'm entering this in the Oddball Art Halloween/Spooky/Creepy challenge, TTRCD ATG Oct 14-20, and Doodle Pantry Any Digi Goes.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love this Donna!! The papers are made for this image, and beautiful coloring too!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...totally love this. Smart to do add to many layers so it can fit in a book. Love the idea of it being used in a cookbook...fab! So much eye candy with this awesome tag. Thank you for joining us in our October Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!