Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Challenge at The East Wind


WOW!  It's OCTOBER, one of my favorite months of the year.  At The East Wind, it's time for another challenge and the DT is using the Freebie all newsletter subscribers receive and it's a ...turkey?  



Yes, we're celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving/Give Thanks this challenge (and giving those in the U.S. a big head start.  LOL)  I've used my Cuttlebug Give thanks embossing folder on kraft core card stock and sanded it to bring out the words.

Aurora is all decked out in her turkey costume which I've colored with Copics in fab Fall colors.  She's fussy cut and popped for dimension and I've added some jewels to her head and around her waist.



Now comes the fun part.  I printed her twice so I could pop her skirt with an Action Wobble so she does indeed wobble like the sentiment says.  LOL  Tried hard to get a pic in motion, but it was not to be.  My teamies have done a fabulous job with Aurora so be sure to check out the Challenge Blog and leave them some love.  Remember, that you need not use the Freebie in this challenge, or even an East Wind image for that matter.  But if you do use an East Wind image, you may link your creation up twice, once to your blog post and once to your blog.  And don't forget our current Zombies FB Contest going on now through Oct 17th.  So many places to WIN!


I'm adding this to the Outlawz Twisted Thursday ATG challenge, Hiding in my Craft Room Any  Holiday, TTRCD ATG,  and the very first ATG Challenge at Inspiration Destination.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your card... fantastic coloring! What fun to add a wobble! I'd have never thought of adding something like that. You've added so much fun to the card! Plus added glamour with the sparkle! How fun, fun, fun! xx

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!

    Thanks for playing with us the first challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card! I love the dimension Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom door this week. d your beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Donna. Great colors your work is always amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!