Sunday, October 26, 2014

New Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Include a Hat


It's time for another new challenge at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and our theme is Include a Hat. I love hats!  I collect hats.  I'm almost never without a hat if I'm outside for any length of time, as a necessity, 'cause I gotta say the red hair can get all kinds of nasty if you don't protect it from the sun. There are so many adorable digis, both girls and boys with fabulous hats, in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe that I had a hard time choosing but finally decided on the sweet Constance Cherished Wings (The kitty clinched it) that's available in both digi, or, if you prefer, a clear stamp.  Did you even know Lacy Sunshine had clear stamps?  See the entire collection HERE.

Here's a close up of sweet Constance.  She's colored with Copics.  After I colored hair and kitty though, I was at a bit of a loss.  I really didn't have a plan for her, or even know what colors to use, but I remembered the fab party (still) going on on the Outlawz forum and checked out their Wednesday Sketch Challenge and voila!  Problem solved.  You know I rarely use sketches, they intimidate me, but this one was a particular goody so...  then the flower on her hat jogged my memory of the Graphic 45 French Country DP I've had forever and never used so there ya go.  The windows were cut with my Spellbinders.  Sparkly sunflower stickers are JoLee's.

Be sure to check out the rest of the fun hats chosen by my teamies on the Challenge Blog.  And don't forget our Loyalty Program.  If you used a Lacy Sunshine stamp in the previous challenge, you can get the featured "Challenge digi" for free.  We can't wait to see what you create.

I'm entering this in the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge, TTRCD Oct 21-27 ATG, Fitztown Challenge ATG using Digital Elements and Simon Says Monday ATG.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the G45 BG papers! Really show off the adorable image and your coloring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colours.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!