Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween from Fang


WooHoo!  It's finally here!  Happy Halloween!  I don't know what's happened this month.  I had so many fab ideas, I guess my little pea brain couldn't process them all and I've not even started most of the Halloween projects I had planned.  I do have something to share, however, that might trigger the gag reflex, but I think she's kinda cute.  Meet Fang.  Fang started out as a mini Jezebel that she insisted I make for her Daddy.  She always squeals and squawks when Daddy picks her up to comb her but she secretly loves getting "boofy" and produces mountains of fur, so what to do?  Needle felt that fur into a mini cat, of course.  However, Daddy thinks saving cat hair is disgusting so I knew he would never appreciate Jezzy's and my efforts, so instead, here's Fang. No longer a sweet adorable kitten, Daddy's rejection has turned her into a Zombie, or Zombie slayer.  Haven't quite figured that out yet.  She's happily sitting on her rug playing with her skully.


I thought I might finish her for the HDH Ferocious Furrballs challenge which I'm embarrassed to say, I bailed on, but I couldn't find eyes for Fang and these still aren't the best.  Where do you buy mini cat eyes, anyway.  I do love her fangs, though, and little pink tongue.  Nice collar, too.  wish I could get Jezzy to wear one.

So I'd say this is epic recycling, don'tcha think?  Here's Fang getting cozy with the as yet unused portion of fur stash I've collected.  That would be one massive hairball to cough up, eh?  Well, I hope I didn't put you off your feed for your Halloween treats.  I just wanted to post something and again, say "Happy Halloween!

I'll be entering Fang in the Recycle, Re-Purpose and Reinvent Halloween Fall Challenge, Left of Center under the LOC theme, and Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

5 comments:

  1. This is EPIC recycling for sure! Love the creativity behind this Fang! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. I tried this once and I poked my finger twice because I was felting so fast. Happy Halloween my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwaahahahahaha !!! AWESOME !! She's lovely and I can't understand how he could NOT be impressed with that little cutie :-D Wouldn't know how to even start with 'felting' - I am in awe of your powers :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm in awe! I've tried to do needle felting, I have no patience for it, unless it is something tiny. Fang is creeply cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! How could he not like a little zombie lovin' cat! Thanks for sharing this freakin' fab project with us at LOC! This is totally making me look at all my dogs hair that they leave all over quite differently....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!