Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wicked Wednesday You Are My Sunshine Challenge


I always pop over to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge first thing to find out the challenge for the week.  I don't always get to play along, but ATC's are so much fun and can be quick because of their size, so I always hope I get a chance.  Well this week, I had to immediately jump right in with my idea, although I've a million other things I should be doing, because I couldn't stop giggling.  The challenge?  You are my Sunshine.  Ah well, I guess I'm still in my 70's mode.  LOL  I've been singing the John Denver hit all day and I couldn't help but use the Caterpillar on Mushroom and Sun from The Octopode Factory.
The digi's were fussy cut and colored with Copics.  Background DP is Imaginesce.  The grass is an MS punch outlined in black and the song lyrics are computer generated. Portions were popped and there ya go.  Don't worry, he never inhaled.

8 comments:

  1. Oh and thank you very much now John is running through my head, but it was worth it, this is the best giggle, love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Donna - this is just awesome. Love the DP too, how perfect is that? You crack me up and I don't know about him not inhaling, those eyes are pretty red.... hee hee Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I was going to use the words "Sunshine on my Shoulders" as my background for my ATC but changed my mind at the last minute...but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have thought to use a wobbly-eyed catipillar. But then again, maybe there just hasn't been much "sunshine" in the midwest! LOL!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! LOVE this one Donna! I realize it's from the Denver song, but c'mon, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna ~ Oh CUTE is this card! What a great sentiment! It cracked me up! Well i have missed a great deal and took a look around! WOW you aLWAYS AMZE me with your creations, humor and lets not forget how you layer ~ I sooooo LOVE that! Thanks for the idea! Makes everything look so 3D! Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant piece, love your sense of humour Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fantastic Donna!!! Great Octopode Images. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!