Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge and BBTB2 DT Call


If you're wondering where my BBTB2 post is this week, we have a little Easter break but be sure to visit the blog HERE for our DT call. If you've ever dreamed of joining our team, now's your chance!

Oh boy! Just sneaking this in to the Wicked Wednesday Forest Fairies and Woodland Nymphs ATC Challenge. My sweet image is Pixie P from Pixie Dust Studio. The gorgeous DP is K&Co and she's popped atop a velvet leaf from Making Memories. There's even a bit of real forest moss beneath her feet. I've added a few leaf brads, gold adhesive beads and Alpha Beads to finish it off.

I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
My Time to Craft Fairy Nice challenge
Crafting When We Can Things With Wings
The Squirrel and the Fox Things With Wings

10 comments:

  1. Donna that is such a cute image. I love the brads and paper. we should meet for coffee sometime. I go to TJ's in Livermore about once a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yay, so glad you got it in time! :) This is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! She is SO cute! The first thought that popped into my head for some reason was mint...then I made myself a mojito :) Cheers and thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, so glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek!!! Thats suchhhh an adorable card :) Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute ATC, the fairy is so sweet! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC 'Fairy Nice' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a little cutie that forest fairie is, love your background. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's as cute as a pea! The colors are wonderful, Donna! I am inspired to give those ATC's another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie patootie little gal with wings she is...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get a chance to stop by before the challenge was over at Wicked Wednesdays but I hope you know I'm always going to head over and leave you a comment or two...and now I find out you won Top 3 with this adorable ATC! Such a cutie...you always rock these challenges girlie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute little image - she made me smile at once. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Things With Wings challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.

    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!