Monday, May 25, 2015

Stand On Your Head!



Saw this quote on some tee shirts and mugs on Cafe Press and it immediately made me think of the totally mad Cheshire cat image Stand on Your Head, available  HERE in the Rick St. Dennis Zibbet shop.  Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady and I totally adore crazy cats, don't you?  I'd made the background with stencils and sprays eons ago but never quite found the right project, until today.



I colored Chessie to match the background with Copics and couldn't resist adding some google eyes. I tried to fussy cut all the the little hairs sticking out to further add to the crazy mad vibe.  And the surprise?




He's mounted on an action wobble.  Look at him go!  That catnip is some powerful stuff.  There's loads of crazy cats as well as many other Alice in Wonderland images available on both Rick's Zibbet and Etsy shops.  And don't forget today is the LAST day to enjoy Memorial Day Savings.  Still time to stock up!

MEMDAY20OFF2015ETSY This is your Memorial Day sale discount code for ETSY SHOPPE-20% off any order of 3.00usd or more.
MEMDAY25OFF15ZIBBET This is your Memorial Day SALE discount code for the ZIBBET SHOPPE = 25% off any order of 3.00usd or more

12 comments:

  1. Hysterical, Donna! Laughing myself silly. (from one crazy cat lady to another.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Great design!! Love that cat!! LOL

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! So much fun in one card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun card!....funny sentiment too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha - what an awesome card Donna ! I LUV it so much :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny. I love the movement of both the cat and his eyes! Cute theme too. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! LOVE this, Donna!! It truly made me LOL! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love the action wobbles! Fun card! Thanks for joining the Ai challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, and the action wobble is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is such fun...and adding the wobble element just adds to the delight! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card with the action wobble effect!
    Thanks for playing with us at INK for our Purple/wedding challenge 'cause of my wedding.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!