Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crafting by Designs Guest Designer


I'm thrilled to be joining the talented team of Crafting by Designs as a GDT for their brand new challenge of Just One Layer.  This type of card is always a challenge for me, but I decided to go the easiest route and do the entire card digitally in my Printmaster Platinum Program.


I've designed a Baby Announcement using vintage images from some of the new Gecko Galz releases for May.  The lovely frame is one of the icons from the Free Birds Digital Craft Kit and the adorable new arrival is from the Sweet Babies Digital Collage set.  The pink borders and sentiment were added in my computer program and the card is an A2 size, meaning you could print two of them per sheet of card stock, making a quick and economical batch of announcements in no time flat.  Perhaps William and Kate would like a few (thousand) to send out announcing the birth of HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.  Ya think?  Yeah, me neither.  Where's the tiara?  In any case, I still think it's pretty cute and I want to thank the folks at Crafting by Designs for letting me join them this week.  Be sure to visit the blog and see the wonderful creations by the team and come and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!