Saturday, February 18, 2017

Outlawz Sunday CAS


The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge calls for Brown, Ivory + One Other Color this week and I made the quickest one layer card EVER.  I used my Printmaster Platinum Program to crop a piece of pink checked digi paper from AMBillustrations into a heart and added the adorable Bugheartcats from Bugaboo (only $1.00) on top.  I changed their color from black to brown, added a sentiment and printed on ivory card stock.  Only coloring was their little pink noses and I couldn't resist a tiny twine bow from DL.Art attached with Fabric Fusion.  Done!  WooHoo!

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art February Linky challenge, the SUYP (Cats only) Kitty Love Challenge, the Bugaboo Crafty Challenge, Your Scrapbook Place February AG (using sponsor image) and Country View Challenge 30 Minutes or Under.

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute card!
    hugs
    My blog : 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so delightful Donna :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card Donna such a sweet image. It's perfect for our 30 minutes or under time challenge over at Country View x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love this one! The kitties are so cute! That sounds like a quick card! I try to make quick cards and something always goes wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!