Friday, February 17, 2017

New Release from Sandra Caldwell


It's official!  This is my first actual new release post as part time member of the Sandra Caldwell DT and it's a KITTY!  You know I love me some kitties and Sandra's are some of the cutest around.  Say hello to #1340 Scratching Kat. LOVE the expression on his face, don't you?  As soon as I saw him I knew wanted to use my new Claw Slash die by Gina Marie. Scratching Kat is cut with Double Stitched Squares from Kat Scrappiness, popped on a Double Stitched Circle, then matted with a Spellbinders Grand Circle and Scalloped Circle.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I chose the colors and added the little hearts to play in the Outlawz Tuesday Color Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  Middle row across (approximately).






Here's a closeup of #1340 Scratching Kat.  I've colored him as a seal point Siamese like my friend Fiki's kitty named Coffee.  My very first kitty was the same breed.  I've used Copics with some additional fur detail with Prismacolor pencils.  He makes me giggle. 

Be sure to check out all of the new releases in Sandra's Etsy Shop (babcakesdnd) and the fabulous projects by the DT in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group.

I'll be adding this to the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, the SUYP Kitty Love Challenge (see the hearts?), Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #51 AG, the World Wide Open Design Teams Challenge #19 AG (3/12), Craft Rocket AG #33 (3/2) and Crafty Creations #335 AG

13 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just super fabulous.Love your image and wonderfully coloured. Great design. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome Donna. Love your colouring and this new kitty is just amazing. Such a fun card and it makes me chuckle looking at it :-D
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Purrs
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet!
    it look like my Coffee cat!
    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, Fiki! I colored him to look like Coffee and mentioned it in the post. xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute "Hang in There" is one of my family's mottosTmotto Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, love the cat and the look on his face. Perfect colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet kitty! I love how you coloured him as a Siamese! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet and adorable!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again, and again just super gorgeous. Just gorgeous work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!