Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Release from The East Wind


There's a gorgeous new release today from The East Wind celebrating the lunar new year called Happy 2017 the Year of the Rooster.  I've used the no background PNG version (one of several versions included with the stamp) so I could add her to a digital background from Gecko Galz.  I've also used another digital paper from the Mori Girl pack.  The lovely lantern die is from Die-Versions.



Here's a closeup of Happy 2017 Year of the Rooster. The words in the moon behind her are stickers, and to be honest, it took me awhile to actually see that there is a rooster behind her, making this image more versatile than you'd think.  I've colored her with Copics in the colors of the background papers.  Her outfit is called a hanbok which is traditional Korean dress.  I think it's just beautiful, don't you?  

Unky is also offering the entire new release for the month of February for one low price.  You get all 4 new digis before they are available individually for just $12.00 (for a limited time).  




Grab them HERE.

Stay tuned for a new challenge coming to the Challenge Blog this Friday. 

Here are of all the important links you need.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna, I probably have the set in my mailbox I need to go download it I love the colors you used and the design the lantern adds a nice touch also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeos card!
    New images are great.

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a super image and I love what you've done with it, the elements together are perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooooo Donna !Just me:0))
    A wonderful creation as always!!!!Love the design and the colours
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci,
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous design. Gorgeous image and I love the lantern. Just a perfect oriental project. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love your colours and layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the image :) Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!