Thursday, February 9, 2017

Anything Christmas for the Outlawz Festive Fridays



WooHoo!  This is my second post of the day.  I'd love it if you'd check out my first post HERE, too.

I love playing in the Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenges because there are always 4 themes to chose from.  I'm joining in with the Anything Christmas theme because I've done quite a bit of shopping since the holidays as I love getting the bargains on the merchandise from the season just past.  The new die I've used here is from Die-namites and I think it's just perfect as a centerpiece for a CAS design.  I actually cut this 4 times so I could fussy cut the partridge and pears and layer them on the die cut.  It would have been only 3 but after adding the shiny corner stickers and sentiment, the matte gold I'd originally used for the pears really didn't stand out enough, so I layered again with a brushed gold metallic on the pears without the stems.  Much better!  The embossing folder is Grace's frame and I've layered again with the matte bronze on the white card base which made it 5 x 6 1/2".  I think it turned out to be quite elegant and went together quickly enough to make multiples.

I'm also entering this in the CHNC Challenge #319 AG Christmas/optional ribbon (not this time), the CHNC February Christmas Extra AG, the ABC February Christmas Challenge C is for Creatures, Merry Monday CAS Challenge and the Kerst/Christmas February FB Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, I love the die cut and how you layered them, the whole design is so stylish and pretty, LOVE it 😍❤

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, Donna! Good on you for snagging those great deals! Thanks for joining us with this elegant card at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas card, Donna. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this month,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!