Monday, June 1, 2015

Tea for Two with Gecko Galz



A new challenge starts today on the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog with the theme of Tea for Two.  




My card features the icons from the new June High Tea Club Kit.  I've assembled the icons in my Printmaster Platinum Program, changing the color of the medallion behind the tea pot to match the colors in the card. 


I printed the tea pot girl twice so I could fussy cut and add dimension to the pot and lid.  The sentiment and "tea" pouring from her spout were computer generated.  The corners are stickers from Starform.  Now I can't get that song out of my head.  LOL

Come join the Gecko Galz and celebrate Tea Time.  The only rule is you must use at least ONE Gecko Galz product, be it an image, stamp, or digital paper. Even Freebies count (subscribe to the newsletter for monthly Freebies and visit Gecko Galz on Pinterest)!  Hope to see you play along.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tea card you made, great work! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teacup card!! Beautiful colours! Thanks you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Kemly Sc. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous DT work, Donna! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!