Sunday, June 28, 2015

Salad Days


I'm posting on the RSD Sparkle and Glitter Blog today and having some fun with fruits and veggies.  I don't know about you, but nothing tastes better on a hot day than a cold fruit or veggie salad so when I saw these adorable digis in Rick's Zibbet Shop I just had to color them up.  First up I've got Fruit Monster.  Inside:  How sweet of you!



And here's Salad Bar Monster.  Inside:  Veggie much!  (Sorry, I just couldn't resist)  Both are colored with Copics, and double matted on A2 size cards. Clean and simple and perfect for a thank you card.  I photographed them against some bandana print DP to add to the summery feel.  They'd also be great for recipe cards or cookbook markers, don'tcha think?  Rick's got lots more fun kitchen themed digis in his Zibbet Shop so be sure to check out the Kitchen Robots, too.




5 comments:

  1. love love your veggie monster,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun images :) love the cards you created! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool images. Love all the colourful fruit and veg pieces. Good luck in the challenge, Jackie TTPH DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards and such different images. Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze in our Bright Colours challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great cards! Love the images and your coloring! Thanks for joining Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)
    Lisbeth DT/Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!