Monday, June 1, 2015

New Challenge at The East Wind


Our new Dots and Stripes challenge starts today at The East Wind and the team is using the fab new freebie available to newsletter subscribers, Betty Cockus 'Black Lipstick'.  Not a subscriber?  Sign up top right of the TEW Challenge Blog. I've recolored and resized the image several times in my Printmaster Platinum Program and added a grid of lines.  At first I planned to do it all digitally, but I preferred the look of the images being cut and layered so after designing the card, I moved each image from the grid and cut them individually.  I added an offset mat to the center one, matted the entire design in red, then black dotted DP and finally on the white card.  The three of metal embellishments are dotted as well.  I'm kind of lovin' the asymmetrical design and hoping my man does too. ;D  My teamies have done such fun things with this image.  Hope you go visit the TEW Blog and come join us with your Dots and Stripes.


Here's the important stuff:

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeek !!! STUNNING Donna !! This is beyond awesome :-D xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made with the lovely image! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is truly stunning. very stylish. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Donna! super fun! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!