Monday, June 15, 2015

RSD Progressive Challenge 2/2



It's the second month of the Rick St. Dennis Progressive Challenge on Sparkle and Glitter where the EDT brings you inspiration for the fabulous stamp those who participated in the the first month of the challenge got for FREE!  Meet Mr.Tea.  He's just purrfect for tea lovers, cat lovers, AIW lovers (you gotta admit, he does look like chessy, eh?)  Well, I say he's just purrfect any way you look at him.



I've used the version with the sentiment, but he comes without, too.  And better yet.  You can get BOTH versions, even if you missed the first half of the Progressive Challenge because he's now available on Zibbet HERE so there's no excuse not to play along for a chance at the prize.   I printed the image 4 times so I could do some decoupage.  I started my drawing around the sentiment for the base, colored with Copics and fussy cut and popped the layers until I was satisfied.




Here's a side view of the tent card with a better shot of the dimension.  I've used digital paper from the Wonderland Pack from Gecko Galz.    I've added a silver teaspoon with a "sugar cube" I made by coating a blank Alpha Bead with salt (the glitter was to shiny, LOL).  There's also a tea bag charm in the center of the layered flowers top left.  I hope you like it as much as I liked creating it.


Here are all of the important links:

13 comments:

  1. A-freaking-dorable!! I love the color scheme, the image, and the absinthe spoon (lol!) with sugar cube is beyond clever! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST had to come over and drool!!!! Totally love it! You are just incredibly talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a vibrant happy card! that cheshire cat is waaaaay too cool! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (cute critter!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous, Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at Graph'It Colour Crazy Challenge this time, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges! DT Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us at our Blue or Birthday Graph'It Colouring Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment! :) :) :) I do too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome make Donna. I love it. some reason he reminds me of a cheshire cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab & fun make Donna, love the colours & that great image.....Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Good Luck!
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!