Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sorry You're Dragon


Well, the June Fantasy Progressive challenge is over in the Bloobel Stamps FB group but I'm far from being done with the fab images.  Thought a little get well card would be cute (especially for a male) using Roaring Dragon.   He's colored with Copics and I've stretched out some copyright free clip art flames for his sneeze.  I tore and inked the corner of the page instead of actually trying to burn it and ruining all my hard work (been there, done that) and added a simple sentiment and a few pearls to balance the design.  The DP is from the old DCWV Safari stack.

I'm adding this to the DL.Art July Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Monday Greetings AG, Crafty Friends #61 Man/Boy, The Fairy and the Unicorn #5 AG w/Mythical Creatures, Creative Fingers 133 AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC 195 AG, CCC Creations Monochrome, Not Just Cards #45 AG and Simon Says Wednesday AG.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I love dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! poor Dragon, love this, especially the "burnt" corner.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful. I love the "burnt" corner. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute!! I thought that card was meant for me. I am so drag-in' right now. I love it. -
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha.. Love this dragon and the 'burnt' edge.. How clever. I am sure it will make the receiver feel much better... Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Donna. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "man/boy” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!