Thursday, July 13, 2017

Aurora Wings Double Showcase


I'm thrilled to be joining the Aurora Wings Showcase Team for a fabulous Double Showcase of the two brand new stamps Mitzi released today.  As you might know, I participate in the seasonal Coffee Lovers Blog Hops and am an avid coffee drinker, so I'm so excited to be showcasing Coffee Sprite, available in jpg HERE on AW.com and HERE on Etsy.  I've made sort of a criss cross pocket card using dies from Heartfelt Creations.  The sun and sentiment are clear stamps from Verve, cut with a matching die.  I chose the mix of papers, including one of my fave digi papers from the Java Love pack to give a sort of retro Coffee Shop feel. 



Here's a closeup of Coffee Sprite.  Isn't she perky?  (Hee Hee!  Couldn't resist.) She's also available in png form HERE on AW.com and HERE on Etsy if you'd like the option of printing her to color directly on a digital paper or background.  I've colored with Copics in bright fresh colors of the digi paper and fussy cut and popped her in the area of the saucer and left part of the cup, in case I might want to add another tag or gift card in the pocket behind her.



Here she is again with the little sentiment tag out of the top pocket.  The tag itself is cut with Spellbinders Labels Eleven, the Verve sentiment is cut with Scalloped Labels One.  The pretty mint crinkle ribbon is from the Spring Bundle 2 from DL.Art.  I have so many fun coffee sentiments it was hard to choose but Coffee Sprite is such a doll, I know I'll be using her again and again.

Now if you paid attention to the post title, you'll notice that I said a DOUBLE release.  Wanna see the other GORGEOUS new stamp?  Of COURSE you do, but nope, no "sneaky peeky", ya gotta click HERE.  But before you do, just in case you want to do a little shopping this weekend... 



and don't forget our challenges.

Here's how to keep up with what's happening at Aurora Wings.

  I'm entering this in the DL.Art July Linky challenge,the DL.Art Thankful Thursday AG,  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #61 AGPapercraft Happy #2 AG with a Girl, Simply Papercraft 348 AG, Classic Design Team Open July #16, Crafty Calendar July AG 3/3, TTRCD Week of July 11 AG, CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge July AG, the Corrosive Challenge #7 July AG, Craft Rocket #39 AG and the Outlawz Monday Greeting Cut Paper Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. An absolutely delightful card, Great design too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so reminds me of a classic diner or an old-fashioned ice cream parlor, and I love it, Donna! Your design, papers, sentiments, and coloring all add to complete this whimsical scene. I feel I'm being served by a Coffee Sprite who is a waitress at this place. Soooo cute! Thank you so much for this adorable inspiration for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings today!! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image Donna, and your coloring is amazing. I love everything about your layout. Absolutely beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to love a cup of coffee. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing with PaperCraft Happy.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty Donna great colouring and fab layout thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!! Good luck with your entry!! Thanks for joining us for at PaperCraft Happy Challenge this fortnight.

    Saba (DT) @ http://papercrafthappy.com
    https://creativepaperboutique.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation. Love your colouring and card design. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!