Saturday, July 8, 2017

K is for Kids-Guest Designing for the Sisterhood


Hot off my win and shiny crown for D is for Drunk, I'm thrilled to be Guest designing for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #88 K is for Kids. Gotta say I laughed out loud when I saw the theme, since pretty much all my thoughts about kids are basically snarky, which is why I don't have any.  Lucky me?  Lucky them?  I'd say we all came out ahead.



So how could I resist again composing a scene with Bloobel stamps?  They're so quirky and fun they're always my "go to" for humor and snark.



So here's a closeup of the happy family, all colored with Copics.  We have calm mama Zen, big brother Hugh Nose, little sister Bunny Ears (although to me she looks like she's saying "Na na, na na, na, na", the little brat) and finally Cry Baby.  I couldn't resist pulling out another "thought bubble" for Mom's real feelings using a cropped version of Zodiac Leo.  I'm not quite sure what Zen mama is on, but in case you can't read it, the sentiment says "I may look calm, but I've already killed them in my mind 1000 times today."  Pretty sure I couldn't exhibit the same amount of self control.  Be sure to visit the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for more fabulous snark and come play along.  Childrens' lives just may hang in the balance.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art July Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #61 AG, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG, Paper Craft Happy #2 AG with a Girl, Creative Fingers #134 AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FCC#196 AG, Simply Papercraft #48 AG, and Craft Rocket AG.

18 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous card! So glad to have you guesting with us today! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! Perfect colored images and that sentiment! LMAO! Way to rock that crown with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images are hilarious and are completely new to me, so thanks for the introduction and for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Love the sentiment. Think all parents had this thoughts already.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, I'm sure every parent is nodding in agreement. Well done for being such a royally wonderful Queen!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I think I've had that thought eons ago. Awesome card, you are a fabby queen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card an I am going to have to check out this stamp company. You did a great job as Queen of the Snark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROTFLMHO - Love it and so true, fabulous colouring and little scene.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, I've been there. That thought bubble is spot on! It does get better over the years and now I do have technology helpers, so keeping the crotch fruit alive paid off. You'll always be my Queen of Snark.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't parent, I just taught, and I still identify with this card! So good, Donna — and so glad you're joining us as Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card I recognice it totally! Thank you for joining us at PaperCraft Happy.

    xx Grietje DT
    Grietje'sKaartenhoekje

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a brilliant card Donna! this is such a fun scene!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a funny card!! Thank you for join us for Fun-day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Annie - DT Member
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! I adore the image it is so fun and I love the simplicity of your layout! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! What a fun image, great job!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. he he he he
    As the mother of a teenager (and I only have one) I feel like this almost every day!
    From one Donna to another - thank you for being our reigning Queen & guest designer for the kids challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card!! Good luck with your entry!! Thanks for joining us for at PaperCraft Happy Challenge this fortnight.

    Saba (DT) @ http://papercrafthappy.com
    creativepaperboutique.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny card... images are lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket challenge this month.
    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!