Wednesday, July 12, 2017

4 Eyes Challenge for Sandra Caldwell


There's a fun new challenge going on in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fan FB Group called 4 Eyes with 6 fabulous stamps on sale for only $1.50 through July 22nd to use to participate.  You can see them all HERE.  As you might guess, "4 eyes" refers to eye glasses and I'm using the brand new #1549 Mermaid 4 Eyes  Sandra drew just for this challenge.  I've colored her with Copics, added some slightly sparkly epoxy circles to her glasses and Glitter Nuvo Drops to the bubbles.  The ocean floor and little sea turtle are JoLee's stickers and I matted it 3 times and called it done.  Quite a quickie and CAS, but I love how it turned out.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art July Linky challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #61 AG, Papercraft Happy #2 AG with a Girl, and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG.

3 comments:

  1. Such and and beautiful colouring as always.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funny card and super cute as well. Thank you for joining us at PaperCraft Happy.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!