Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Fave Sandra Caldwell Digi


There's a little Challenge going on in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group calling for a project with your fave Sandra Caldwell stamp and also to use the gold, silver or bronze.  I made a quickie ATC using #161 Old Lady of Hearts because it's the first stamp I ever saw of Sandra's, one of the first I bought, and I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan.  Unfortunately she's not in the shop at the moment, but that's okay for the challenge and there just so happens to be a large number of AIW themed stamps there now, if you also happen to be a fan. Check them out HERE.  I've colored her with Copics, used gold gel pen on her crown and scepter, added tiny gold sticker hearts and bronze metal letters to spell out QUEEN.  The challenge runs through June 6th so come join the group (if you haven't already) and play along.  Details are HERE.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art July Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #61 AG, Simon Says Wednesday AG, Not Just Cards #45 AG, Paper Craft Happy #2 AG with a Girl and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LUS, she is gorgeous, love the "Queen" too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun ATC, Donna! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all fun and games until the queen arrived - such a super cool card Donna - I will have to check those digis out you have inspired me again. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the metal letters! They give such great shine and dimension. Awesome job on her dress.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!