Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lacy Sunshine Life's a Witch


Happy World Cardmaking Day.  (well, okay, it was yesterday.  I didn't get this published...oops!)  How about that?  Instead of enjoying the gorgeous weather I made a card.  LOL  I really couldn't resist, since I've recently stocked up on some adorable images from Lacy Sunshine and their current challenge is Stitching Real or Faux.  Had a hard time deciding who to start with, but I was inspired by a sentiment I saw on Lyneen's Blog while hopping with Smeared Ink's 31 Days Of Halloween (See sidebar, daily prizes and fab inspiration!).  It made me giggle so I just HAD to use Eleanor Trick or Treat Flight, available in the Seasonal Section.  It's a circular Easel Card made with My Nesties Grands.  The stars are also Nesties.




Eleanor is colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped, with Glossy Accents added to her huge glasses.  (Unfortunately the pic doesn't show it.)  Aren't they cute, though?  I get teased a lot about my enormous sunglasses so I'm extremely fond of Eleanor's.  To do the faux stitching around the moon, I left my Nestie circle in place and used it as a guide.  Then I pierced it at each end of the pen mark to make it look more real.  Too bad I didn't have a guide around the sentiment which was done with my Dymo.  LOL  The dotty DP is BoBunny and the starry one is DCWV.  The die cut stars were cut twice and popped to give them a bit of shadow.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Going Dotty Challenge, the Crafty Calendar Halloween Challenge, Crazy 4 Challenges Halloween, Hiding in my Craft Room Halloween Colors, Totally Gorguss Anything Goes With StarsCard Makin' Mama's Trick or Treat, Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Hocus Pocus, Totally Papercrafts Humor Challenge, Craftin' Boutique Halloween, MAWTT ATG, My Heart Pieces Halloween, Paper Pretties Purple, Green and Orange, The Stamping Chef Let's Get Stitchy, Cuttin' and Stampin' Halloween, and Bearly Mine Halloween.

21 comments:

  1. OMGosh I love this card Donna!!! This little witch is too cute!!! You have her colored so well and I love that you put her on a round easel card base! Loving those papers too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image, great layout & I love the shape.
    Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lacy Sunshine images and yours is so cute. You have colored very well and the total card design is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR this week,
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super image choice and a great card, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so clever and cute! What a great card and I love your coloring!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss! Hope to see you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh.. What a cute card.. :) And thank you for joining the stamping chef challenge.
    Christin DT - TSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Donna, didn't realize you join us at the SOUS die cut challenge!! Well you know how much I love this card Chickie! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-) Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely project

    thank you for entering at

    The Stamping Chef Challenge

    luv Kerrie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of this card! Thanks for playing along @ TSC.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. super spooky card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, love the style and shape of it, thanks for joining Sous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image and card; love the shape you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous dotty card, great shape too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this easel card. The shape and colours are magnificent and love the added stars and dymo sentiment too. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really neat! Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your Top 3 win at Lacy Sunshine, Donna! Have fun picking your image! I love this little easel you created....so fun. Love your coloring too! big hugs! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh how cute, your card is sweet with so much detail, almost too cute for the sentiment... but then she is a witch on a broom! thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute......and a fun sentiment too!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous......love your fabulous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable little girl image! Like the non-conventional circle too! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!