Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow, More Blog Awards and Some Candy!




I'm so pleased to have received some lovely awards. The first award is from Michelle and Margie. Michelle is a super talented fellow BBTB Design Team member and is celebrating her 1 year blogaversary this week. Yea Michelle! To celebrate she is offering some yummy blog candy so be sure to click HERE to stop by her blog and see her lovely work. Leave a comment you may even get lucky. Margie is a dear friend from the Cricut message board who is doing amazing work participating in numerous challenges and contests. She has a great sense of humor and always manages to got me out of a funk. Click HERE to be amazed by her creativity. The second award is from Rosy, another Cricut Message board friend from across the pond. Rosy's cards are so exquisite and professional looking and her sentiments are some of the most beautiful I've ever read. Be sure to click HERE to view her wonderful work. Thank you so much dear friends. I'm truly honored.


Now I know I need to list 7 things I love, but I'm taking the easy way out. Click HERE if you're interested. LOL Also, if I'm counting right, I need to pass awards along to at least 21 people so I'm going to give a blanket award to all of you who follow this blog, or visit occasionally and leave the sweet comments that make my day. Feel free to display these awards on your blog and let people know I think you're fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!