Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you Enfys!

I'm so excited that my I Love Chocolate card is featured on Inspirational, a blog dedicated to finding inspirational work from around the globe. My dear friend and fellow BBTB DT member is also a DT member there and asked if I would like to be featured. ARE YOU KIDDING!?! Thank you so much Enfys for this honor. See I've already added my blinkie and you can view my card on the blog HERE. And speaking of inspirational, Enfys has been one of my greatest inspirations since DAY 1 on the Cricut message board. Pop over to Enfys' BLOG and prepare to be amazed!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna!!! You deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your feature Donna! How fabulous!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! What a great feeling that must be! Your cards will be right at home there! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Donna, and well deserved too. Your blinkie looks good :)
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured, but it's no wonder with that beautiful card you did! Great job again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats Donna!!! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!