Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge from We Are 3



I didn't mean to let this go until nearly the end, but I do find that seeing others color an image for a Progressive Challenge I go from wanting to copy everyone's gorgeous takes, to wanting to make sure I don't, so I tend to have a hard time deciding.  The adorable image for the Outlawz June Progressive Challenge is from WeAre3 and is the Color Me Garden-Flower Delight.  Since I've been sort of consumed with party plans for the 4th, I finally decided on red, white and blue.  I've colored with Copics and did add a second bow to her head so I could fussy cut and prop up the edges and found the perfect scrap of a bandana print DP before matting in blue.  Too cute, eh?

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art Thankful Thursday #231 Red, White and Blue Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday AG, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #84 AG, Shopping Our Stash #369 Red, White & Blue, ...

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous ! Love the gorgeous patterns and colors and she is so adorable. Your coloring is wonderful !
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge .

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!! Yeah you first one in the challenge I love the colors you used of course, what a wonderful design and your coloring is great.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 231 “Red, White & Blue” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Yes! Your coloring is amazing! The bandana paper is absolutely perfect here-- something about it is so very summery. Great card! Thank you for sharing this at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Donna!!
    Love the wee bird!
    I would totally wear a bow with a ladybug centre!!
    Thanks for playing red, white & blue this week with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! You have chosen such a creative way to integrate our challenge colors. The bandana is a particularly creative way to keep the strong red color from overtaking the design. Very nicely crafted.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the bold colours Donna, beautifully done. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!