Friday, June 29, 2018

Oddballs Mermaids from Outer Space


I wish I'd paid attention to the June Blog Challenge at Oddball Art sooner because the fun theme of Mermaids from Outer Space really intrigued me and If I could have lit a fire under my butt, I might have been able to do multiple entries.  I even bought additional mermaid images, but as usual, my inability to make decisions got the better of me.  Here I've used Molly the Mischievous Mermaid available HERE in the new Oddball Art Co. Shop.  Check out the new Oddball Art Co. Community Forum, too.  I've colored with Copics and used Nebula Digi Paper behind her.  Added a mirror planet over the Saturn and sentiment I got from the Oddball Newsletter, Some gem stars and Nuvo Drops over the "bubbles". Better get this posted.  I'm running late.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Love your background and embellies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow did you make this card yourself? This is absolutely amazing , you are very talented with your work! Thanks for the share, love checking out your blog. Keep up the posts for more craft ideas.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!