Sunday, January 21, 2018

NEW Make for Poe Appreciation Day!


Okay, so I wasn't going to craft today, but I'm lovin' the new Poe Stamps from Leigh SB Designs and could resist making a little ATC using Oddleigh Edgar Allan Poe and Raven and, because it's a PAR-Teh, they're sporting hats from the new Party Hats Fun pack.  WooHoo!  I probably should have thought the whole ATC thingy through before printing the stamps, since coloring the details was more than a bit challenging, but it was fun, if not so quick. Just don't look too closely. LOL  I just love all of the Oddleigh characters, they're so fun and quirky.

So YAY, ME!  I finally have a NEW make for the Poe Appreciation Blog Hop. There's still time to join in.  All info below. 


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC...oh Poe and Raven are looking so smart in their Party Hats! Now why didn't I think to use the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll cry if I want to - but not over your colouring! Let the Party continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ATC...what a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you won my heart. The hat made the man! love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh that is some tiny colouring lol...I thought it was a full size card :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!!! I'm tickled pink you love my designs & got Poe in the party mood, just in time for my Day 4 project heheheh which is also on the tiny side so kudos on your colouring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - love him in Party mode Donna - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!