Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Got it Licked!


This hilarious new image by Bloobel Stamps, called Inappropriate Cat, made me LOL.  I'm sure all cat owners can relate. I pretty much colored him up immediately, using Goliath colors, then decided to use him for the Tuesday Color challenge on the Outlawz that I finished just in time.  



Kind of a quickie design using the colors plus the animal twist.  I added the tiny plastic spoon (recycled from a wine and soup tasting event, yeah I save anything that looks "craft worthy") filled with Nuvo drops.  Hope the sentiment gives you a giggle.



Here's a closeup of Inappropriate Cat.  He's colored with Copics using my fave cat fur combo of E41-47.  Can't wait to think up another "appropriate" sentiment for this little guy.

I'm also adding this to the SUYP (WOW, I'm on a roll this month with KITTIES!) January Furrything Goes/MeuwYear challenge, the DL.Art January Linky challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #73 AG, Simon Says Wednesday Use Patterned PaperCrafty Animals #10 AG, +...


6 comments:

  1. The spoon is a really fun addition to your design, Donna! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BRILLIANT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, the spoon is fab.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness - this is just awesome. Such a funny little kitty. Your colouring of him is amazing and the card is sooooo funny :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! He's definitely licked something he shouldn't!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!