Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Final Day of the Poe Appreciation Hop


It's the final day of the Poe Appreciation Blog Hop and this is my final project to share.  The Linky expires at 11:55pm PST TONIGHT!  It's a new one using the fabulous Poe Love Freebie from LeighSB Designs (no longer available, ya snooze, ya lose) along with the new Distressed Raven that I've cropped to sit upon Poe Love and resized and cropped to add as a sentiment up top.  The DP has done a lot of the work (Midnight Magic from Recollections), but I did cut a Graveyard Border from Tim Holtz and used it as a stencil to add headstones to the scene with Black Soot Distress to add to the eerie feel.  Check out the entire new Poe release on Leigh's Release post HERE and even if you've not posted projects during the Hop, you still win a prize by commenting on all of the Hop posts.  You have 5 more days to do that.



If you're up for a little additional creepiness, get ready for the next event Leigh has planned.  WooHoo!  But for now, let's finish this Poe Hop with a BANG!

13 comments:

  1. Good thinking on the stencil-die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANG! Totally POEtastic finale piece, LOVE what you did with my Poe Love freebie and Distressed Raven Nevermore! POEfectly creepy and YAY, you snagged the MY DARK VALENTINE blog hop badge already, I'm thrilled you'll be joining the fun😊🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! Love this totally! I have added the stencils to my gotta have list. oh I love your art. I will see you in the next hop.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome art work! I have really enjoyed looking at every piece you did for this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutting out the design to use as a stencil is genius!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scene! So spooky...Excellent use of all elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW - super piece Donna. I love the spooky background and your added stenciled gravestones are fantastic :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy AND pretty! How do you do that?

    I love it!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work, Loved seeing what you have produced.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!