Monday, June 26, 2017

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge Meets the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Wow!  Didn't expect to be back again so soon but realized I needed to do a project IMMEDIATELY if I wanted to play along with this past week's Tuesday Color Challenge on The Outlawz Forum.  The "twist" this week is Anything but a Card which threw me into a bit of a tizzy until I remembered my  Sizzix BigZ 3D Teacup die which would also work for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. WooHoo!
I decided to cut the tea cup in white and add other colors with the embellies.  To add a bit of interest I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment on the tea tag is from Verve Stamps (a super sponsor) stamped with Distress Oxide in Broken China.  Twine is from another Super Sponsor DL.Art.  Flowers and leaf from my stash and I've it filled with green tea with ginger.  Here's the inspiration photo from Tuesday Color.


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me. Your cup is simply elegant I love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tea cup! Such a fun project and giftie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lovely shaped card!! Fab little gift! Thanks for all the love you've left on my blog! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design, love the flowers and the sentiment on a string!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and love the embossing AND the cup.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cup and I love the colors and the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet project and wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! LOVE the cup and love that you embossed it.. and these beautiful colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!