Friday, June 23, 2017

Bottoms UP! (for the Sisterhood)


As soon as I saw the current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers I just knew I had to play along. I did not, however think it would take me until today, with a little less than 6 hours to go (and it's a 2 week challenge) to get this done.  But I finally DID!  Yay, ME!  So here ya go for D is for DRUNK.



I hate to say this is semi autobiographical, but my BFF from college and I sure used to attract the LOSERS when we hit the bars for "girl's night out".  We'd even make bets on which gross dude would ask us to dance first.  Edna would not be amused.  Not necessarily THIS Edna, my MOM Edna.  (But she didn't know shit since I was hundreds of miles away, so there ya go.)

Anyway, my little dive bar scene is comprised of stamps from Bloobel.  What a RIOT, eh?  We've got Barney Beer, One Glass of Wine (One?  Nah, this is a job for a bottle or two at least) and a cropped version of All Shades of Green (flipped because even though she's a thought bubble, actually looking at the dude might cause her to...)  Okay then, I'm done.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art June Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #60 AG  and Simon Says Wednesday Use Pattered Paper.

WooHoo!  It's GOOD to be QUEEN!

12 comments:

  1. Great card and Edna (of the Sisterhood) would definitely be amused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, definitely a job for wine! Thanks for playing along at the Sisterhood - very fitting since you're Edna's daughter!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. This may have happened to me once or twice-that I remember. Love the scene with the thought bubble. Thanks for joining the Snarky Sisters for our "D is for Drunk" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the card!!! perfect for the challenge at the Sisterhood of snarky stampers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely yay you!!! Love this, Donna! I have used this once or possibly twice too often. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing out loud at this card, I think it's the BEST humorous card I've seen for a long time, especially with the fab colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were the days. I love the size of that wine glass/ Thank you for making me laugh when I have insomnia. Great coloring super fun project. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun! So glad you played along with this challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun image and sentiment - Great card!
    Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just laughing my butt off over here! Hilarious! Thanks for joining in the drinking games at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loves it!!!
    Thanks for getting your drunk on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!