Friday, June 9, 2017

New Release from Sandra Caldwell


It's Friday, and that means new release day for Sandra Caldwell.  You can check out the fabulous new digis and inspiration by the team in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group.  I'm showcasing the adorable #1596 Dancing Rose Hippo.  Isn't she the sweetest?  She just called for PINK and the fabulous rose Die cut by Joy Crafts that I layered and inked with Distress.  I've also added a die cut doily from Cheery Lynn and triple picot edge bow to further the delicate feminine theme.



Here's a closeup of this cutie prior to fussy cutting.  She's colored with Copics and I love her to bits.

I'd also like to invite you to the Kat Paws Challenge, hosted by me, in the Sandra Caldwell Stamps Fans FB Group.  6 adorable cat digis are on sale for only $1.50 through June 22.  You can view them all (including the 2 new ones) HERE.  Hope to see you there.

I'm adding this to the DL.Art June Linky AG challenge, Crafty Friends Make it Pink, June 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #59 AG.

8 comments:

  1. A lovely image, beautiful die and colouring altogether make a really beautiful card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna…. You have made a beautiful card with a sweet hippo image…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Make it Pink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and cute and it has me laughing, Donna. I adore the feminine pink colors and embellies. Well done! I'm delighted to see you playing along this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenges. Thank you and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! That Hippo is just adorable and I love her pink outfit! Who doesn't love pink? Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww this is so very sweet, love your style on this card and had to smile when I saw the image, wonderfull creation. Thank you so much for joining our lpocf challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!