Thursday, June 22, 2017

Last Day for Kat Paws Challenge



All good things must come to an end, and today is the last day for my Kat Paws challenge in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group and the 50% off sale on Etsy.  You can see the 6 kitty stamps chosen for this challenge HERE, but it all ends at midnight PDT.  This final cutie I'm sharing is #1607 Birdy Snack Kat, one of the two brand new kitty stamps Sandra drew for this challenge.  She's colored with Copics and the ancient DP from DCWV did all the rest of the work, except for the computer generated sentiment.  Even the sparkle is part of the paper.  WooHoo!

I'm entering this in the DL.Art June Linky ChallengeSUYP (cats only) Furrything Goes #19Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AGCrafting by Design Animals,and Simon Says Wednesday Use Pattered Paper.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Donna and another super cat. :-)
    I bought the kitties but I don't think I am going to have the time to play in the Challenge. It's been hectic here and I haven't got any of them coloured up :-( xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I hear ya Ike. Happens to me all the time. No worries. xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges - you're a gem :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card!
    have a great weekend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Thanks so much for taking part in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Patterned Paper" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!