Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Hop Day 6



I knew the majority of today would not be filled with crafting and online activity, because it's my hair and errand day. Amazing what we go through to get "boofy" (beautiful), eh?  And the older you are, the longer it takes so I know the day will be totally shot.  I did, however, have the adorable Freebie from Limited Runs Stamps (Super Sponsor for the Hop) all colored up and ready to finish up this morning but wanted to wait to see if I could manage the new sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  WooHoo!  An easy one!  So here's Day 6 for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.




Here it is.  I switched out the bow and flower because the daisy kinda looked like the sun to me.  The lovely twine is from DL.Art, another Super Sponsor for the Hop.



Here's a closeup of the adorable Freebie, available at Limited Runs Stamps or in the FB Group.  I've colored him with Copics with some Prismacolor pencil and gel pen accents.  Thanks so much, Nikki!  I love him! 




I'm also entering this in the DL.Art March Linky challenge and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 AG.

15 comments:

  1. Love the super cute image!! Totally cute!!Great take on t sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You followed the sketch perfectly, and your card is SO super cute, Donna. Another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chick is so adorable, and got to look at some of the other artwork which I will revisit. I know you are busy but Jessica Lynns Originals Brentwood Owl, which I love, is a Freebie and extended to this day only...you may want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so lovable! And I totally agree. Coffee is my favorite beverage and spring is my favorite season. I'm right there with him!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love how you've colored that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love your background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a sweet card and I like that daisy or is it a sun. Looks great to me. You are right that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute caffeine drinking bird. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so lovely & so Spring!
    He is a cutie & you colored him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Love the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your adorable card. I almost was going to make mine a robin but at the last minute just made it a yellow chick. But I like yours a great deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!