Thursday, March 16, 2017

An Irish Blessing


Busy Thursday.  This is my second post of the day.  I'd also love it if you'd visit my GDT post for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge HERE.

Since St. Patrick's day is TOMORROW, I thought I ought to hurry and use the fabulous Lucky Day Freebie set (until St. Patrick's Day) from the Verve Store and enter their Lucky Day challenge.  I changed the color of one of the Irish coffee mugs from black to brown in my Printmaster Pro Program and sort of digitally free handed some whipped cream on top.  My own Irish Coffee mugs are clear glass with etched shamrocks, so that was the look I was going for. The digital paper is from AMBillistrations and I also used one of the other colorations in the set to fashion a saucer.  The Irish Blessings sentiment is also from the Verve Lucky Day set that I expanded upon slightly.  After printing I did a bit of shading with Copics, pencils and pens and there ya go.  

I'm also entering this is the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #53 AG, SOSS #79 G is for Green with Envy and Simon Says Wednesday A Bit O'Green.




8 comments:

  1. What a fun entry for our challenge, Donna! Love your Irish coffee theme! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whipped cream is important. :D Love how you took the various images and made them into this card. Thanks for joining us - again! - at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Irish Coffee - delicious! I can almost taste it from here! Super card, thanks for sharing at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fabulous. Love your fun little coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so incredible I love it. Great cup of irish coffee there- that use to be one of my favorites Congrats on your win over at verve for this coater also!!!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that St Patrick's Day digi stamp set!
    Now you have me craving a lovely Irish coffee (I must have some whiskey around here somewhere)
    Thanks for getting Green With Envy (again) with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win at Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!