Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter Parade


It's the last day for the Progressive Challenge on the Bloobel Stamps FB Group page and of course I'm cutting it close.  This time those who participated last month could choose one of 6 stamps for their free one and the rest were discounted for awhile if you wanted to purchase more.  Are you kidding me?!? OF COURSE I wanted them ALL and hoped to get them all on one project but it didn't turn out that way.  So here are the cute Easter Parade Marty, Easter Parade Bunneh, and Easter Parade Ralph (that was my Daddy's name) all set for the Easter Parade in their decorated hats.



Here's a closeup of these cuties, all colored with Copics.  The challenge was to decorate their Easter bonnets and I had a fun time using brads (honestly I have tons of them and they never get used, until now.  WooHoo!), a bit of twine, a snippet of the die cut grass (new dies from Gina Marie just in time) a found feather, adhesive pearl and a little birdie cut and colored from the MS Birds on a Wire punch. Naturally, Marty's hat is the most elaborate because he is a KITTY and you know I love me some KITTIES!  Can't wait to use the rest of the Easter Parade bunch, but it won't be today.  You can see them all (and more) at the Bloobel Shop.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 AG, the Outlawz Monday Greeting AG challenge, Creative Knockouts AG and Simon Says Wednesday AG.


5 comments:

  1. I see you still have a twisted sense of humor! Love the sweet background paper... really makes that sick rabbit jump out at ya! LMAO! Hey, does this mean we get to be blogging boobies again? I mean, you commented on my blog, I commented on yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours on here Donna - so bright and a real Spring feeling :-) Loving your colouring on the cuties and some fabbo hats :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love this card! That image is adorable! I can't get over the great way you embellished the hats! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna! The dogs are super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!