Monday, March 27, 2017

Outlawz Tuesday Color



Here's a quickie post for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge that ends today. I love the colors and photo inspiration and used the inside cover of an Anthropologie catalog for the patterned paper.  Yea, me!  Way to recycle!  I considered trying to do something with a coffee theme for the hop, but remembered my unused Spellbinders feather dies.  Cut and embossed them in coordinating colors and inked with distress.  The Thank you sentiment is from Cuttlebug.



I'm entering this in the DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge (using thank you, not theme), Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 AG, and Simon Says Wednesday Use More Than One Die or Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design! Love the colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful back ground, and love the feathers, your inspiration certainly came from the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!