Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wicked Wednesday ATC Garden Friends


I was doing so well with the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenges, then suddenly I dropped the ball.  Just managing to sneak this in for their Garden Friends Challenge using the adorable #255 Wings Gang by Sandra Caldwell.  Colored with Copics, grass is a Martha Stewart punch with a little Queen & Co. brad for the sun.

I'm also entering this in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Anything with Wings challenge and the Critters and Creatures April Linky Party.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable are they ! Oh my goodness, love them. Beautifully colored and presented Donna. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little bugs, loving your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party, hope you come join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!