Sunday, April 17, 2016

Ribbon Tag for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge



So this time I decided not to be the last one entering at Wicked Wednesday and managed a cute little ATC using #348 Goldie Locks by Sandra Caldwell.  She's colored with Copics and I've added some polka dots to her bow with a white gel pen.  I know I've been using Sandra's images A LOT lately, but I can't help myself. They're cute, whimsical and easy to color, so there ya go.


I made a pocket in the ATC for a little tag that pulls out from the ribbon.  LOVE that Tiny Attacher for stuff like this.  I thought Goldie Locks looked a bit wistful so my sentiment is a Cuttlebug die cut  Seemed to fit. (I noticed AFTER taking the pic I'd forgotten to dot the "i" in "miss you".  All fixed now, but I'm in a bit of a hurry to enjoy this glorious Sunday, so use your imagination, please.)

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday Let's do the Polka and Crafty Friends for a Child

3 comments:

  1. Adorable ATC! Such a sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge
    {aNNie Crafty Friends Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable, the image is gorgeous, but accompanied by the 'Miss you' made me give a big ahhhhhh. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!