Saturday, November 5, 2011

Smeared and Smudged Guest Designer Challenge and BOTH Blog Hop Winners



I'm thrilled to be Guest Designer this month Smeared and Smudged Forum. Not famliar with Smeared and Smudged? Well, it's a fun, supportive group of "alternative" stampers, hosted by the fab owners of Smeared Ink Stamps. Each month there are a number of different challenges and I was lucky enough to be asked to host the November GDT Challenge. I've used an image from the Smeared Ink Smitten digi set, also available as a single HERE. I chose the image because I'm trying to convince myself that a butt the size of Cleveland can be a GOOD thing since my diet and exercise regimen is not yielding the rapid results I'd hoped for and I'm about ready to eat the furniture. LOL I've added dimension using the pyramage technique with my Nesties. Have you guessed the challenge yet? Well, check it out HERE. I'd love to have you join the forum (just ask) and my challenge this month. And BTW, you get a free digi just for entering. WooHoo!



Now on to the Blog Hop Winners! First, the winner of the BBTB2 Blog Hop and the $40 Gift Certificate from Custom Crops is LUCKY NUMBER 13! Thank you so much Custom Crops for your generous sponsorship!


WOOHOO! Congratulations RO, who wrote:


Now on to the Dia De Los Muertos Blog Hop and the winner of the Cuttlebug With Gratitude Card Making Combo is #15


Congratulations to Ruthie Lopez who wrote:


I want to thank all of you for partcipating in both hops. There are an awful lot of blog hops these days and I really appreciate that you took the time to visit and comment. Winners, please email me at dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com to arrange for your prizes

7 comments:

  1. Donna I LOVE it!!! Gorgeous and so fun - love her britches!!! LOL - gorgeous black and white paper too - congrats to your winners...and I LOVE your new blog look!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh swit swooooo donna!! love the flash in your image!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love black and white.. beautifully done Donna.. Congrats to all the winners hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo!!!! You can't eat the furniture. I saw wayyyy back when I joined you you have a zebra butler kind of dude in your furniture collection... Do not eat that one or you will be making black and white cards like this forever. LOVE the image. I win, my butt is the size of Australia. Loving the damask looking paper behind too. If I had big ole fashioned knickers I'd flaunt em too! Love what you did with the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! And congrats to Ro and Ruthie!!!

    Donna, I'm so far behind in visiting with you, I'm afraid I may never catch up, but I'll definitely be back to try!!! I love your projects, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and the inking on the oval pieces looks fantastic! So, the entire month of November? I may be able to pry myself away from the bazillion things I have going on, and see what it's all about. You know how I am with those forum things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!