Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Elf Antics Day 15

 

Erf was still out doing??? And the girls were getting quite discouraged since THERE STILL WERE NO TOYS! Thank goodness for "Happy Mail" from Diana, Hope and Jr!  They loved the card and were so thrilled with the stickers that they decided they just might do a little crafting.

Feenix of course grabbed the candy cane sticker, but also thought the "Santa Claus Approved" sticker just might be a good thing to include with the presents he left on Christmas Eve.  If there are any to deliver, that is...

Thanks so much, Diana, Hope and Jr.  We're having the best time joining in at the 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering Day 15

    Those stickers are the perfect size for your little elves. Hope and Jr. are so happy your elves are having fun playing with them!! I love seeing your elf again
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so happy with the stickers. I'm glad they could still enjoy themselves waiting for the toys to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful craftiness. I rcvd my stickers also. I cannot access Diana's blog but am posting my elf antics to my blog each day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I can't believe how perfect those stickers and the card are for your little group. Looks like they're going to have a craftin' good time of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo makes it look like Santa's workshop is back in business! Looks can be deceiving! However, crafting with stickers is so much fun and I'm glad your gang took some time for themselves to get crafty! I enjoy stickers myself and so does Eli!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!