Sunday, December 12, 2021

Elf Antics Day 12

 

While attending to the reindeer, along came the Shoohoos Peregrine and his twin Peony.  If you remember, Shoohoos are cousins to elves, fairies, gnomes, and the like and are friendly benevolent souls.  Erf and Peregrine had met last year when Erf had been on his quest to find additions to Santa's herd but he'd not met Peony before and thought she was pretty cute.  Maybe a bit tall for him, but...  

The Shoohoos were happy to see that the reindeer were thriving but became very concerned as Erf explained the panic situation in the Toy Room. Oh, dear!  Will Christmas be canceled if the toys are not found?

My elves are joining the others at the 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.  Come join the fun! 

5 comments:

  1. My fav Christmas animal are Reindeer. Wanted to ask if you had any problem accessing Diana's blog today 12/12? My security program is blocking it indicating dangerous URLs so I cannot access. I emailed Diana and sent a screenshot.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Melissa, I didn't have any problem earlier today when I added this to the linky, or just now when I checked. Hope you get it sorted.

      Delete
  2. Lots of cuteness here! Such an adorable scene this is! I'm enjoying the story very much! I think the toys will be found! I'm not losing hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kitty. Christmas can't be canceled. The toys have to be found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Peregrine from last year and am glad that the ShooHoos are on the job to find the toys now as well. We need all the help we can get so Christmas isn't canceled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!