Sunday, October 22, 2017

Wine Sprite Bottle Topper


Just a few more hours to get this new Wine Sprite from Aurora Wings for FREE with a $5.00 minimum purchase from Aurora Wings.com or Aurora Wings Etsy.  (OOPS!  Too late for the freebie, but check the *Edit* below.)

I love her so much, I can't stop playing with her.  This time I've made a little bottle topper for the Chardonnay we're bringing to friends.  It's an easy peasy project that really dresses up a bottle, don'tcha think?



Here's the closeup.  I've cropped her and colored with Copics, this time with the colors of Chardonnay grapes.  (See previous project HERE.)  The leaves behind are again from Finedigitalarts.  The gorgeous hand dyed crinkle ribbon from DL.Art from the Halloween Bundle, Gold Bundle and Fall Bundle.

*EDIT!!!!*

Well if you missed the giveaway, she is now available HERE at AW.com and HERE on Etsy.  I used the png version on both of my projects and now she's available to you (the freebie was jpg only).  WooHoo!


I'm entering this in the DL.Art October Linky Challenge, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #211, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG, Your Scrapbook Place AG, The Ribbon Girl October any image challenge, And more, but I've gotta go...

3 comments:

  1. She certainly dresses up the bottle beautifully, love how you have coloured her and dressed the label.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at YSP with your fun project xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!